| Deborah Lippmann (original) Happy Birthday |
Why yes, I do wear this every year on my birthday. =)
This was the first true glitter bomb polish I ever saw and I simply had to have it. I got it for myself as a Christmas present, a long with a mini set of Devil in a Blue Dress (stains!) and Good Girl Gone Bad (love!). I believe I should swatch those 2 sometime...
This is 2 dabbed-on coats of (original) Happy Birthday, over 2 coats of Prelude to a Kiss, a semi-sheer nude/pink creme, also by Lippmann.
While Prelude is a gorgeous neutral, its not a color I would have ever shelled out big bucks for. But it was on clearance, the only full-size Lippmann I have ever seen discounted, and at just this one store. My mother absolutely loves it. She says it is THE longest wearing polish she's ever worn, by far.
~*Ari
This was the first true glitter bomb polish I ever saw and I simply had to have it. I got it for myself as a Christmas present, a long with a mini set of Devil in a Blue Dress (stains!) and Good Girl Gone Bad (love!). I believe I should swatch those 2 sometime...
| Look at the shiny! ♥ |
This is 2 dabbed-on coats of (original) Happy Birthday, over 2 coats of Prelude to a Kiss, a semi-sheer nude/pink creme, also by Lippmann.
While Prelude is a gorgeous neutral, its not a color I would have ever shelled out big bucks for. But it was on clearance, the only full-size Lippmann I have ever seen discounted, and at just this one store. My mother absolutely loves it. She says it is THE longest wearing polish she's ever worn, by far.
~*Ari
Ooo! If I owned this I would definitely wear it every birthday too!
ReplyDeleteJazz x
I enjoyed it lots. Just took it off last night. =)
ReplyDeleteI really like how you paired this polish over a neutral! It looks very cool :)
ReplyDeleteAlso, I nominated you for the Blog Your Heart Out award!! For more details go here:
http://totallychicbysamanthal.blogspot.com/2012/10/blog-your-heart-out-award.html
http://totallychicbysamanthal.blogspot.com/p/about-blog-your-heart-out.html
Or email me at:
srlavelle9@gmail.com
~Samantha
totallychicbysamanthal.blogspot.com
Thanks- I think I have only ever worn this polish alone or over a sheer neutral.
ReplyDeleteAlso thanks soo much for the award too! I shall check it out and get on that this weekend. ^_^