Friday, October 5, 2012

Trendspotting: mermaids go holiday

Hi!

As you might see after the 31 day rush I took a "posting break" of sorts.  ;-)  But today I have a holiday from work, so it's a long weekend... plus it's my own personal, super-fun weekend. Before I go off and start off on the fun stuff I want to do, I browsed my fave nail blogs and I've spotted a color trend.  


This morning an email from butter London states that "the color for this fall is oxblood
, get the look with La Moss".  I say "cool, this trend is actually called vamp and I own La Moss".  ;-)

A little bit later, Zoya tweeted about their Ornate Collection, highlighting the color Logan. Instant lust/love. (I have a long history with the name Logan.)  Zoya Logan looks like a green version of Charla (which is gorgeous in person BTW).  Then I saw Pshiiit's post on butter London's Jack the Lad... ah-hah!  Trend.  This holiday season, mermaid nails go green and gold.


And I am totally, happily down with that. =)


~*Ari

No comments:

Post a Comment