Sunday, September 30, 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 31: recreate

I made it!  Day 31!

This is an old picture, but its never seen the light of the interwebs and it fits the spirit of the challenge precisely:  recreate a mani you love

(C) H.M.C. 2012
Essie Trophy Wife and butter London Henley Regatta

When I saw these 2 polishes paired together over at Pshiiit, I about died.  (This was some time last year.)  I had to go out that weekend and get them.  For full price, y'all.  That's sayin' something because I bargain/sale hunt/stalk for my polishes like woah.  Much later I found Trophy Wife on clearance --which I never thought would happen; I could'a kicked myself-- which now begs the question if it's still available or if it was discontinued.  I know not.  Butter only goes on sale for 1 day, twice a year.  Recently they put select trios of colors on sale with free shipping for Good Morning America viewers.  (God bless Nouveau Cheap and the reader who got the word out to the rest of us.)

I seriously FELL for these two colors.

I have always, only worn these two together.  They're both amazing on their own, but I almost feel as if one would miss the other... technically I suppose that I would miss the one not worn... but still, you catch my drift. ;-) 

Fortunately for me, it's Fall now and the perfect time to rock these two.  I feel that this shade of teal, bright as it is, is better suited for Fall/Winter.  It's a somewhat more sophisticated shade than the outrageous Summer neons.

31 Days of Challenges are over... so what now???

I think I'm going to go all Fall and dark.  ^_^

~*Ari

1 comment:

  1. I wish I would of came across your blog last month. My best friend and i are bloggers also and we did the 31 day nail challenge in October. Your manis look awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete