Still on Holiday, but i still managed to leave some posts scheduled.
Holos ♥ They're gorgeous. Why had I not encountered these before?! I thought I'd died and gone to heaven when I found these babies at an EPIC dusty nail supply store:
![]() |
| Nubar Gem and Color Club Revvvolution |
I had to try on Gem right away:
![]() |
| Nubar Gem (over Love & Beauty Rose Gold ) OPI Crown Me Already! (silver accents) |
Their prices are amazing too, like half off on brand new Essie and OPI. I've gone back just once and then had to promptly 'cool it' because the owners were getting suspicious. What you do with all that polish?! But I don't care! I also scored Nubar Jewel *taupe holo) and Essence (peach holo) as well as Color Club Love Em/Leave Em (tan holo). I have dreams of finding Essie Starry, Starry Night and Not Now in there one day. LOL!
~*Ari


No comments:
Post a Comment