Sunday, July 1, 2012

NOTD: Summer Gimmics

First scheduled post----  Here we go! 

This is one of the bright, fun Summer manis that I did recently:

(C) HMC 2012
Del Sol Rock Star (blue) with Love & Beauty Rose



Del Sol is a unique product, their polishes change color in the sun. I have just two of them. Rock Star is supposed to change from blue to turquoise, but the change isn't really noticeable. The product really works though, my other Del Sol changes from clear to pink like woah. That bottle there?  Looks like nothing more than clear with silver glitter.

(C) HMC 2012
Del Sol Slipper (workin' it) on index and ring finger
Claire's Mood Changer (not workin') on middle and pinkie

Love & Beauty Rose, I love the color, love it so much!  It's supposed to glow in the dark. But it didn't work for me. Maybe I did something wrong. But who cares, that color is gorgeous!  Hot juicy pink!  The love & beauty line is found in the U.S. at Forever 21 (a clothing store). It covers make-up and jewelry, etc... It's very afforadable.  I have several polishes and one great lipgloss. Perfect fuschia pink, I love it.  My one complaint is that their product names are boring and very basic: Rose - Magenta - Silver/Multi  That great lipgloss? Poor thing doesn't even have a name. 

Still rockin' it on my lips while on holiday ;-)

~*Ari

No comments:

Post a Comment