The second holiday look I did this December was rather unplanned. I went into my drawer of greens and picked out one I hadn't used yet: butter London Trustafarian. Well, one holo deserves another, so I paired it with OPI Designer Series Coronation.
This. Almost. Blinded. Me!!!
![]() |
| butter London Trustafarian, with OPI DS Coronation |
As I wore this I absolutely could not stop staring at my nails. Holos are sooo gorgeous.
![]() |
| butter London Trustafarian, with OPI DS Coronation (accent) |
For the record I wore these just as I would any other polish, with my normal Essie base coat and Seche Vite as topcoat. They were rather thin and sheer though --this is 3 or 4 coats of each-- but they felt great, wore great and removed easily.
![]() |
| Ooohhh... macro. |
I have several more holos in my collection which deserve some love. ♥
~*Ari



No comments:
Post a Comment