(= *Part 1 of the What I did to my nails on my Summer Vacation series* =)
Well, I went to the beach, for one, with an especially fun mani: the borrowed mani: :-)
![]() |
| (L to R) Sally Hansen Die-Hard Fan and 3 No-name Bon Bons. |
I call it The Borrowed Mani because all the colors I used came from my aunt's stash (whom I was staying with while on vacation, in super-sunny Florida). Style-wise that orange is 100% my aunt. The only colors I have ever seen her wear are somewhere in the red/orange family. The story behind these little guys is that they were little student gifts, left over from her end-of-year goodie bags. (This auntie is a teacher. ♥ =)
![]() |
| (L to R) Sally Hansen Die-Hard Fan and 3 No-name Bon Bons. Basecoat: Essie all-in-one base | Topcoat: Seche Vite |
Truth be told, I have issues with minies. What if I fall in love passionately? So I just prefer my polishes to be full-sized. But most importantly, all my colors need a name. They deserve a name! I mean, they have a barcode... but still! Anyhoo, this is why I have discriminated against this brand, Bon Bons. However, name issue aside, I have to give it to them, nice quality for the price, fun colors and nice finishes. Great for the polish commitment'phobe/amateurs/newbies.
In the end, those three sweet little Bon Bons came home with me-- tiny gifts from my aunt. ♥
~*Ari


No comments:
Post a Comment