Thursday, July 26, 2012

It would seem...

...that I have a 'buy now' button in my brain, accesible in the following way:  name your indie polish after the hottest character currently tooling around my sub-conscious...


(C) Marvel Comics, The Avengers
Loki smiling... I'm in trouble now...






...and I fall squeeing (like the little girl that I am LOL!)  all the while thanking my lucky starts for the wonders of mobile web, lacquer enabling friends on twitter & a smart phone that let's me buy from etsy while doing 60mph on the highway (ridding shotgun, y'all, my BFF was driving, true).



(C) Kawaii Nail Lacquer   
THE AVENGERS: Loki Nail Polish


Yup-- I bought it, HERE.  

I mean, seriously... it's green and gold and glittery... and if I ever cosplay Loki I will totally need this... and now I shall be ready. ^_^  
[ Is this your art? Please let me know, so I may credit & link you. ]
Girl!Loki
[ Is this your art?  Please let me know, so I may credit & link you. ]


Now I can't wait for *my Loki* to arrive!  =)

~*Ari

No comments:

Post a Comment