I had a lovely and loooong vacation-- longer than planned. I am blessed, and in triplicate no less. I was fortunate enought to be staying with family, traveling by car and with free time to spare, so we could afford to be "fluid" with our plans. ;-)
In so many ways, this was our best vacation to The Sunshine State. Where it came to nail polish and beauty items shopping, I was outrageously lucky. Check it:
![]() |
| Vacation shopping: nail polish haul |
![]() |
| Vacation shopping haul: amazing Rimmel find!!! |
I also took pictures of the manis I wore while on vacation-- even used some of the new polishes in the picture. I hope to start posting on those and more into what I bought, starting tomorrow.
~*Ari


Holy crap look at all that shopping! That's more than I've bought in the last three months I think! I am JEALOUS!
ReplyDeleteIt's just wrong-- I know. But-but there's a real story to the lipglosses! Honest!
ReplyDeleteErm... and I didn't mention the shoes. *lol*