Friday, June 27, 2014

The List: Summer 2014's Untrieds

Hello!

Last Summer's challenge was a fail.  I went on vacation, things weren't so fun, I lost my mojo, I changed jobs (that was good, but hella-stressful!) etc, etc....  But I'm up to trying it again. 

As before, I have my personal rules (they're more guidelines ;-)
-- Start Date: June *something*
-- End Date: August *something(Before I go back to work.)
-- Progress: I will document each color with a photo on this pinterest board.
-- Caveat: A previously worn color may be used, but only if paired with an untried and it does not 'count'. 

Now, bring on the Skittles manis!  LOL!



- Ari's Summer Challenge -
50 Untried Nail Polishes


  1. Essie - I'm Addicted
  2. Lippmann - Girls Just Want To Have Fun 
  3. Orly - Fowl Play
  4. Barry M - Prickly Pear
  5. ??? - ???
  6. Butter London - Jasper
  7. Julie G - Cabana Boy
  8. Essie - Style Hunter
  9. Sally Hansen - Sparktacular
  10. Formula X by Sephora - Invincible
  11. Julep - Bess
  12. Zoya - Darcy
  13. L'Oreal - Tweet Me
  14. ??? =)


~*Ari

No comments:

Post a Comment