Saturday, September 22, 2012

Glob Post - Catching up on the 31 Days Challenge

On Day #15 blogger failed to post my pre-programmed post.  I happily went off on a road trip and by the time I got back the time to join the linkie was over. 

On day #16 I hit a wall, called TRIBAL (I now officially hate tribal on my nails and I shall never attempt it again).  To make matters worse I was then slammed by work and stress, and all my pre-worked photos and blog text ideas got shoved way, way back. 

But this is my blog and this is my stress-freez one, so if I want to play catch up on the 31 Day Challenge with one massive post, then that's just what I'm going to do. 

Like anything?-- please tell me.  Don't agree?-- then I don't need to know. Please.

Now for pictures, pictures and more pictures...


Day #15 - Delicate Print
(C) H.M.C. 2012
Sally Hansen Sealed With A Kiss with gold glitter tips
So for "delicate" I cheated a bit; I took Day 14 and changed it slightly.  For me, the epitomy of delicate is a lovely French tip. I know, I know.   Some people hate it, some people love it.   I happen to love a French tip mani.   I happen to hate a French tip pedi. (Just say "no" to stripper toes. ;-)



Day #16 - Tribal
(C) H.M.C. 2012
Wet 'n Wild Black with silver stripper



Day #17 - Glitter
(C) H.M.C. 2012
KleanColor My Valentine over Wet n' Wild Black



Day #18 - Half-moons
(C) H.M.C. 2012
L'Oreal The Temptress' Power (moon) & Maybelline Downtown Brown

 
Day #19 - Galaxies
(C) H.M.C. 2012(C) H.M.C. 2012
Barry M Black Multi Glitter (1 amazing coat!)
This polish is freakin' gorgeous. I ♥ it and I ♥ Elanor for sending it to me.



Day #20 - Water Marble
(C) H.M.C. 2012
Nubar Jewel over OPI My Private Jet
water marble with no-name-pink Goldie, Essie Body Language & Jewel




Day #21 - A Color
(C) H.M.C. 2012
^ Essie Wicked (2 coats) -|- ^ NYC Lincon Center (4 coats)
Chanel set the standard in the 90's and "Vamp" is The Color which started my love affair with nail polish.  Not being able to own the original, I found my own signature vamp shade in  Essie's Wicked.  Some time ago I read that NYC Lincoln Center was a dupe for Vamp, so I purchased it.  I decided to do a side-by-side of the two. If Lincoln is really a perfect dupe, even down to the sheerness of it, then my final verdict is that I prefer Wicked.


There.  As promised. ♥

~*Ari

No comments:

Post a Comment