I feel like I'm racing against the clock now. The following challenges are all complicated (for my skill level) but I'm actually happy with the last couple of them.
Here goes "pattern":
![]() |
| OPI DS Coronation (silver) & Orly Mysterious Curse |
I have a teeny, tiny stamping set, which I have played with very little. This was my first attempt at a "full nail" stamp. The sunburst design wasn't big enough for my whole nail. But I was also purposefully turning it sideways. However, I'm very pleased with how this mani came out.
Orly Mysterious Curse is a "movie tie-in polish", part of a four color collection they put out for Johnny Depp's Dark Shadows (which I missed in theaters-- darn). Actually, what Orly did was re-promote 4 colors. Curse's ancestor is Royal Velvet, a core collection color which I wanted anyway. From what I read Royal had a better formula than Curse. But when I had them both in hand, I chose Curse over Velvet because the pigment particles were perfectly micro-fine.
The silver is a combination of my first DS polish, OPI Designer Series Coronation --which I just got because I'm a tad mentally obsessed with silver holo right now-- and Orly 25th Anniversary Sterling Silver, sister polish to the 25th Anniversary 24k Gold (used for my Hunger Games mani).
What?! I'm an antiquities collector! LOL! ;-)
![]() |
| Look! I got a macro! LOL! |
See you tomorrow for "artwork". =)
~*Ari


This is gorgeous! I love those colors together :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! I was hoping they would contrast nicely & they sure did. =)
DeleteOh my gosh this is so gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteJazz x
I'm near blushing-- thanks so much!
DeleteBeautiful design)))
ReplyDeleteThank you =)
DeleteI think that looks really pretty.
ReplyDeleteThanks you! *hugs*
Delete